|Back to Back Issues Page|
Monthly Jokes from Craziestjokes.com Issue #005 -- Feb 2010
February 01, 2010
Hello, it's February already!
Where did the time go?
Well, in any case, it's time for some jokes that suit February, and some of them are, of course, Valentine Jokes.
Have fun ;-)
My dear wife is always going on and on and on about NOT making a fuss over her on Valentine's Day.
She repeats that it's the thought that counts.
Well, I put a lot of thought into the gifts from previous February 14ths but she didn't quite take to any of them like I assumed she would.
Here's my list - see what you think:
* Brand new mop and bucket. I was thinking it would be fun to see what colour the floor was because I couldn't remember.
* Romantic dinner at fast food restaurant. I was thinking that she might like to go inside for a change instead of fetching dinner at the drive through.
* Chocolates left-over from last year's candy box. I was thinking of how proud she'd be of me for not wasting food. She's been nagging me for years to recycle.
* Midnight moped ride through the park. I was thinking that I'm getting too old to be peddling on the bike.
* Dozen roses printed on high quality photo paper. I was thinking these would last a lifetime instead of just a week.
* 45 second back massage. I was thinking any longer and she might think I was interested in something else.
* Windows Vista. I was thinking how proud she would be to be a part of the technology crowd.
A guy walks into a post office one day to see a middle-aged, balding man standing at the counter methodically placing "Love" stamps on bright pink envelopes with hearts all over them.
He then takes out a perfume bottle and starts spraying scent all over them.
His curiosity getting the better of him, he goes up to the balding man and asks him what he is doing.
The man says, "I'm sending out one thousand Valentine cards signed, 'Guess who?'"
"But why?" asks the man.
"I'm a divorce lawyer," the man replies.
Top economist Valentine's Day cards
4. You raise my interest rate thirty basis points without a corresponding dropoff in consumer enthusiasm.
3. Let's raise housing starts together.
2. You stoke the animal spirits of my market.
1. Despite your decade of inflation, I still love you.
Four-year-old Mitch loved candy almost as much as his mom Ann did.
He and Daddy had given her a beautiful heart-shaped box of chocolates for Valentine's Day.
A few days later Mitch was eyeing it, wishing to have a piece of it.
As he reached out to touch one of the big pieces, Ann said to him, "If you touch it, then you have to eat it. Do you understand?"
"Oh, yes," he said, nodding his head.
Suddenly his little hand patted the tops of all the pieces of candy.
"Now I can eat them all."
A young woman was taking an afternoon nap.
After she woke up, she told her husband, "I just dreamed that you gave me a pearl necklace for Valentine's day.
What do you think it means?"
"You'll know tonight." he said.
That evening, the man came home with a small package and gave it to his wife.
Delighted, she opened it--only to find a book entitled "The Meaning of Dreams".
It was Valentine's day and Jim and Danielle's first date.
They sat in the darkened cinema waiting for the film to start.
The screen finally lit up with a flashy advertisement for the cinema's concession stand.
Jim and Danielle realised that there was no sound.
The movie began but the silence continued.
Suddenly, out of the darkness, an irritated voice in the crowd loudly shouted', Okay, who's got the remote control?'
Well have a great February and Valentines Day, I'll be back here on 1st of March with some April Fool Pranks (i like to deliver them before the 1st of April as some of them need a bit of preparing.
See ya :-)
1. February 2010
For Copyright issues, please see CraziestJokes' Site Policies
P.S. If you are new to this newsletter, please note that you will recieve Craziestjokes Newsletter with our monthly jokes during the first week of every month of the year.
If you miss an issue of CraziestJokes Newsletter, the fault is in your end. I always send one. The most likely reason is that your ISP has mistakenly filtered out our newsletter. I do my best to let the filters know that this is not a junk email. I cannot guarantee that I succeed though, as those filters are different for every ISP. Consider whitelisting CraziestJokes, so that our newsletter don't end up in your trash folder, or even worse, is completely deleted before it ever reaches you.
I will NEVER send you anything but our newsletter with our monthly jokes, and I will NEVER give your email address to any third parties.
|Back to Back Issues Page|